Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

The Children's Resale

...a ministry of Mt. Tabor Church of God..

New Sellers

Children's Resale Seller spots are in high demand! We currently have a wait list of those wishing to join us as sellers. To be added to our wait list, please click on the link below. You will be directed to our Facebook page where we ask that you send us a private message with your request. As seller spots become available, we will reach out to you with a personalize invite, as well as instructions.

Join our Seller Wait List

Seller FAQ:

When will I receive my seller packet?

Seller packets are mailed no later than 2 months prior to the sale date. This packet will include everything you will need to know about selling.


What percentage of my sales do I receive?

Sellers receive 85% of their sales. The remaining 15% goes towards resale expenses and donations to local charities.


How do I get paid for the items I sell?

In the weeks following the conclusion of the sale, you will receive a check via mail. Review your seller packet for specific dates for receiving checks.


What happens to items that do not sell?

When tagging your items in preparation for the sale, you will have the option of designating items to be donated if they are not sold. All other items will be prepared for you to pick up following the sale.


When do I drop off my items?

Drop off occurs during designated times during the week leading up to the resale. Your seller packet will include specific dates and times.


When do I pick up my unsold items?

Pick up occurs during designated times (in the afternoon) on Saturday following the sale. Your seller packet will include specific dates and times. Any items remaining at the conclusion of those designated times will be donated to charity.


How do I label my items?

You will be provided with a tag template and instructions via your seller packet. Please read and follow those detailed instructions to avoid having your items returned to you.


Do I get to shop the preview sale if I’m a seller?

No. Our preview sale is dedicated to the volunteers who assist with setting up, tearing down, and running the sale. If you would like to shop our preview sale, we welcome you to sign up to volunteer. Volunteer sign-ups are done online only and available one month prior to the sale. Follow us on FB to receive the most up-to-date information about volunteering.


How do I keep my seller number for the following sale?

Current sellers can preregister for the following sale during drop off. This will secure your seller spot for the upcoming sale. Remember to bring your $10 registration fee with you.


What items can I sell at the resale?

We accept pretty much all infant/child/teen/maternity related items that are free of stains, tears, or defects. There are a few items that we do not sell, including but not limited to car seats, pet supplies, VHS tapes & men’s/women’s sized clothing. There are brands of toys, book genres, clothing designs, & general topics/themes that are not accepted, as they do not support our mission/vision/values. Please see your seller packet for a full list of items not accepted.

0